Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Guys, did any of you never have pre-ejaculation fluid? -

Guys, did any of you never have pre-ejaculation fluid? -

My boyfriend doesn-t have pre-ejaculation fluids and we used -pulling out- not to get pregnant before we got serious and I got subscribed a contraception. He did that with previous girlfriends in the last 10 years or so and never got anyone pregnant. Honestly, he doesn-t have any pre-ejaculation fluid ever, although my doctor didn-t believe me. Is it common? Where can I find more information about it? Is it possible that he is not fertile? I want to marry him and have kids some day. I love kids and I would be devastated if we cannot have any.

Is it normal not to have any pre-ejaculation?


That is called the -pull out and pray- method.
i have pre-***, though sometimes it all comes out at one time
While i do not have an exact answer to your question i do have some advice. If there is something wrong and he is not able to father a child there are more children out there then i care to think of that could use a good loving home. If you guys truly love each other then get married and worry about the kid issue when the time comes. Good luck and god bless
I-ve never had prejac (as I call it) as an adult. I used to have it as a young teen, but it went away as I learned to control myself.
Guys, did any of you never have pre-ejaculation fluid? -