Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Multiple ejaculations during sex is it normal and healthy? -

Multiple ejaculations during sex is it normal and healthy? -

During sex I usually ejaculate after about 5 minutes. But I stay erect and then go for about 30-45 minutes before ejaculating a second time and losing my erection. Is this at all normal? My girlfriend enjoys it and so do I but I-m just worried about it having an effect on my health.


its not normal, its damn lucky though lol, most guys go soft after the first ejaculation, so if you can keep going on through that means your a gift to the ladies lol
It means you are super attracted to her, I would keep her and marry her!

answer mine too plz:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

You sound lucky. I wish I can do that during masturbation. (still a virgin)
idk about your health but thats freakin awesome
U R fine and she is one lucky woman! Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Multiple ejaculations during sex is it normal and healthy? -