Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Ok so i got ejaculation problem? -

Ok so i got ejaculation problem? -

Ok im remaking this question because i wanna make it more clear to what happend.




I only recently started ejaculating this like my fourth experiance this time i was just about to ejaculate but got distracted and it didnt come out i didnt hold it in or anything i just wondering wot happens to the com well i get infection i cant afford any of these will i be ok i dnt want bloody pee and all that and has this happend to anyone else my first time this happend to me ]= I DIDNT HOLD in just didnt reach the climax because distraction
nothing bad will happen. You never got to the point of ejaculation, so all the components are still where they started out (your prostate and your testicles).
dont worry, it just didnt come out. its still in ur testes, its not gonna clog anythin, ive had the same happen 2 me, its no big deal
Nothing will happen whatsoever don-t worry, and no there is no way you can get an infection.
It happens to millions of men everyday don-t worry, totally normal.
Ok so i got ejaculation problem? -