Friday, March 2, 2007

Ejaculation Puberty Help???...? -

Ejaculation Puberty Help???...? -

Couple of days ago, felt that feeling like.. you know I am gonna try it. I tried masturbation and IDK if this is normal but it took like a few minutes to try thinking like come out. I tried normal speed like not hard not slow but i didnt feel nothing. I tried a little faster and faster and i started feeling something. It was like saying OH STOP and tickling so hard but im like I need to keep going. i guess it happened and it felt like air came out lol. Im 12 have armpit hair / pubic hair / voice crackin / idk if my balls got bigger.. when can i possibly ejaculate.. SORRY FOR MAKING THIS LONG
getta bird
Ok, ussually the first ejaculation happens from 12 to 16. SO you may be allready there. CHeck the site I have provided for more info on how to ejaculate.
ok im 15 if you want to know ill tell you email me at baughmandylan101@yahoo.com
Ejaculation Puberty Help???...? -