Saturday, March 17, 2007

Premature ejaculation? -

Premature ejaculation? -

I just started having sex and I havn-t been able to get past about 10 seconds. I-ve tried everything: jacking off right before and extended pleasure condoms, but nothing works. Help me please, I-m desperate!!


DONT DOUBLE WRAP. it will cause breakage and could risk pregnancy. trust me. listen, you-re new to sex. it-s natural to finish quickly. just try, every time you have sex, to think about holding your orgasm and going just a little longer. I guarantee you that if you use mental problem solving skills you will be able to go a little bit longer each time. THIS IS NORMAL.
well if you just started having sex that-s normal your super horney and you-re just really excited try using a vibrating condom they work really good and they help you hold in your load longer than normal condoms or even extended pleasure condoms hope this help i suggest trying it it even makes the girl feel better at least that-s what my girl friend said
I have done the 10 second intercourse trick in the past myself. My advice would be to just relax and calm down a bit before starting. Also when you first insert your penis inside of her, just stop and relax for a minute without moving. This might give your juices a chance to back up a little. Then move slowly and stop as often as you need to. I would love to chat with you sometime about this one. Please contact me through email or Yahoo Messenger at mikestudster.

Mike
Well practice makes perfect ... you will get better and last longer as you do. Try stopping and cooling down and also try to go elsewhere in your mind ... think of something else like taking a math test instead. You want to work toward satisfying your partner.
double wrap your tool, it desensitizes the area
10 secs? Em...I think the more practice you get the better off you will get!
Because it is just your first time.
Premature ejaculation? -