Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Late Ejaculation? -

Late Ejaculation? -

A few years back when i found out about keggel exercise i did it to help me bbetter last when i had sex. I-m trying to find out if there-s a way to actually speed up orgasm on someone who has for so long exercised to increase the length of time it takes. My current would like for me to *** faster during sex
why do it sooner just get more action before hand.
find a hotter girl
there is this statistic that says (and i do use this too)::: picture what you like best, like... use your immagination.
Tell your lazy whore girlfriend to stop rushing you or you-ll give her a complete facial including the eyes. If she complains tell her that her sister has no problem bringing on the money shot faster. . . maybe she could ask her for advice!!!
The pressures on that-s all man. You sound kind of like what I use to be like. Your just over thinking it. If she wanted me to go for hours I-d be done in ten minutes. If she wanted me to hurry up, she-d be raw before I was done. Just have fun and don-t think about the end. Eventually you-ll find the happy medium.
Late Ejaculation? -