Saturday, October 20, 2007

After ejaculation.....? -

After ejaculation.....? -

after u ejaculate can u carry on wit ur intercourse???


yea, but youll just go a little weak there, then not, then take a long *** time to orgasm again, which will then be slightly less pleasurable to a first one.
If you-re up for it, give it a shot.
sure, if you want, what will stop you.
Yeah you can. Just depends on the person really.
As for me and my gf.. I *** 2-3 times during intercourse, and still continue. But thats just me.
*prolly 30-1h between ejaculations*

Its just really depends on how you feel.
Personally I can and the girls love it. Most guys need time to recover, usually about an hour. After ejaculation some guys get really soft, whereas some of us still stay hard.
If your thing is not limpy, why not?
It depends on the man. Every guy is different.
After ejaculation.....? -