Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Is it unhealthy to hold back your ejaculation when masturbating??? -

Is it unhealthy to hold back your ejaculation when masturbating??? -

I was just slapin the ham not to long ago, and took a break, and for some reason I felt myself start to orgasm without even touching myself. The time and place wasn-t right for blowing my load, so i just kinda held my breath and tensed up until I felt my *** draw back. BUT NOW, i do not feel as horny, nor can get off. Not to mention my testicles feel kinda funny (not blue balls)...could this have done some serious damage to my gears??? Where does the semen go if it doesn-t come out??? Is it going to rot and cause an infection in my testicles??? Do I need to see a doctor??? Please help if you can...this is much less embarrassing than going to see a doctor...


no
You shouldnt hold it back, but when having sex if you pull out early and have your partner put her thumb below the head and sqeeuze gently it delays orgasm without ejaculation
you shouldnt hold back. that is like holding it in for a long time to use the bathroom that after a while your body does not feel the need to go. dont hold it in next time
no, as a matter of fact most people recommend this practice when learning to control pre-mature ejaculation.

this will help you to learn techniques of Multiple Male Orgasms.

the semenial fluid just retracted back into your body. now if you experience some unclear fluid in your urine that-s because it backed up in your bladder, nothing to get upset about.
its not really unhealthy, jus dont hold in next time, cause i have done the same. and it does feel weird, so dont hold back your nut next time
holding back the occasional orgasm is not harmful. the semen merely wanders back into the bladder and comes out with urine the next time you pee. So no harm done. The fact tha tyou got that close to orgasm and didn;t complete though can cause you to feel weird for a while. Give it a few hours then go ahead and masturbate to completion and all will be fine.
No, it-s good to control it but not for too long - you-ll get blueballs
It helps you practice for the real thing in holding for the right moment.
Is it unhealthy to hold back your ejaculation when masturbating??? -