Saturday, October 13, 2007

Need Help on ejaculation and real sex.? -

Need Help on ejaculation and real sex.? -

Hi All, When ejaculate I come within minute and I know that I do it hard and fast. Is it going to be the same when I will have real sex? I am in my late 30s. I appreciate your comments on this.


when you feel like your going to ejaculate you should just stop and spread your arms out like a T for a minute then keep going. you can do this as long as you have the will power. do the same when your having sex, but also change positions often. you will end up having really strong orgasm if you can perfect this technique. Another thing you could look into desensitization lubes and condoms that have desensitization lubes in them they also prolong sex.
(if you do use the gel don-t have oral sex lol)


http://www.wishing.com/rockit247/how-it-…

Most women would prefer if you lasted longer than 1 minute during sex.

You should practice slowing down when you masturbate, so that you can last longer.

Some women do like it hard, but others prefer it soft and passionate. Just ask the woman how she likes it.
when will you have real sex? good lord man!
Need Help on ejaculation and real sex.? -