Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Is this normal? How can i last long? (Ejaculation)? -

Is this normal? How can i last long? (Ejaculation)? -

Right, I-m 16 years old and i have sex a lot. I only last about 3-6 minutes whilst having sex. I have a 8 inch penis (erected) I don-t last very log masturbating iver. I also sweat whilst masturbating and sex. Is this normal for a sixteen year old boy. How can I last longer? Thanks.


Yes it-s normal and jack off more! It makes you last longer.
You need to listen to the cues your body gives and take a break to increase your endurance
When you masturbate and feel you will come:stop immediately:divert your mind cool of:then go on to that same point and stop again:you can do this a long time:also during sex.It is called the start and stop technique.
Success:Planets
You ejaculation is fine, 3-6 minutes is not too bad, but this depends on the lady you are trying to please.

It is considered a big problem when you ejaculate in less than 2 minutes, so you are just above that average.

You can help yourslef to last longer with a delay cream.

I personally recommend D-Lay For Men, as it is discrete, needs only to be applied 5 minutes before sex, and doesnt contain anaesthetic.

It should help you last up to 2- 4 times longer.

More information available at http://www.delay-cream.com
Is this normal? How can i last long? (Ejaculation)? -