Monday, January 14, 2008

I need to cure my Premature Ejaculation!!!!? -

I need to cure my Premature Ejaculation!!!!? -

well first I-m 17 and I know that I-m still young
but i feel i shouldn-t be going through such a serious case of pe.
i have attempted to have sex 7 times and most have ended up with me ejaculating before i even pull my pants down!!!
i-ve been trying kegel but it dosent seem to work neither does the start and stop or squeeze thing.
This whole thing is killing my self esteem
and holding me back on moving into new relationships
I do my best not to compare my self to people around me
but its hard to when i have acutally heard them having sex down the hall.
i doubt that i can even begin a relationship with someone new because i feel less of myself

PLEASE if anybody has any advice besides the normal
wack off before i have sex or think about something else
help me out!
you just need to keep pounding away. it will come with time and experience.

what-s best is to find a girl that really trusts you and you can actually tell her. you may find it embarassing, but she won-t. chances are, she-s felt embarassed about something personal in her life as well. you can -use- her to gain experience, because she will already be aware of your problem. after months of work with her, you will be much better prepared. its all nervousness and you need to be more comfortable around girls, so the only way to do that is practice.


by the time you are 21, you will be laughing at yourself now.
Stress, anxiety, weak PC muscle, and inexperience are all causes of premature ejaculation. This is completely normal, because it��s sad to say that most men suffer from it. Relax, don-t feel pressured to perform, and have fun with it, and the problem will fix itself.

But if that doesn-t work than do an exercise called -kegels-, this helps build the muscles that are responsible from the male orgasm. By training this muscle (PC muscle) you will strengthen it, therefore strengthening your orgasms as well. The PC muscle is located right between your scrotum and anus. This exercise is done by flexing the PC muscle. The next time you urinate, try stopping mid-stream without your hands, and that is your PC muscle. Contract and release this muscle as many times as you can throughout the day and before you know it you-ll have the ability to last as long as you want.
I need to cure my Premature Ejaculation!!!!? -