Sunday, March 9, 2008

Help needed with premature ejaculation.? -

Help needed with premature ejaculation.? -

I am a man of 33 using my friends account. How short a time does there need to be between penetration and ejaculation to be considered to be suffering from premature ejaculation?


its all in your mind
i can range from 5 mins to an hour
stop and start technique
theres also a ways to stop yourself from popping to early, it took me a couple of weeks to master, you squeeze down there
like you would why you try to stop peeing, it works quite well
Premature Ejaculation is common in men even over 30. A real simple way to start treating it right away is exercises your penis when you pee. What I mean by this is stopping and holding your stream and then letting go several times every time you pee. This will strengthen your pelvic muscles and help you gain control.

Also look up kegel penis exercises, you can even check out a -how to- video about them on youtube.

If you want to try sprays that delay ejaculation look into these product:

Desensitizing Spray for Men
Hampshire Labs Prolong Delay
PSD502 premature ejaculation spray
I had this for a while, and the way I new I had it was I started to orgasm before my girl did. (about 4-7 minutes into it) and obviously she wasn-t getting pleased so she was getting frustrated, you just have to relax and let your mind drift while your doing it.
It differs with penis sensitivity. Condoms help so do pills. The newest I-ve seen is devices for penis enhancement it-s makes up longer, thicker - last longer. So I searched for the cheapest and put it on my site www.haildog.com
most of the answers here make sense, however, if none of these techniques help, please, don-t beat yourself up, and be humble enough to see a doctor. one of the reasons could be depression.
If you suffer from premature ejaculations then google - Kegal exercises.
PREMATURE EJACULATION IS ABOUT 3-7MINUTES....
IF IT CONTINUES YOU SHOULD SEE A SEX THERAPIST....
Help needed with premature ejaculation.? -