Sunday, April 13, 2008

Problems with Ejaculation? -

Problems with Ejaculation? -

I-m 13 and Earlier tonight I ejaculated for the first time, But now I can-t seem to do it again, It-s as though It never happened it-s just not allowing me to reach orgasm, I tried for about 5 mins and nothing happened It-s been over 2 hours since I ejaculated, I-m afraid I might never get the hang of it. How can I do it once and then I can-t seem to get the same feelings or the same result?
well your still doing throw puberty so you might have to wait till later or tomorrow but as u get older it wont take as long for u to get erect and ejaculate again
Try again tomorrow.
take it easy dude! it only comes a lil at a time! i know! trust me! i just did it a lil while back in the summer! its is amazing and u want to do it over and over again cause it feels good. but it takes a while to like refil or w/e. just slow down. do it like 1 or 2 times a day!
just wait till tomorrow, and try again. im 14, and first did it when i was maybe 12.
if you want to talk more, IM or email me.
O
M
G
it happened to me when i was 12 im 15 now. theres nothing wrong with u. when u ejaculate once it takes a little longer or maybe alot longer to ejaculate right after you just did it
Well... practice makes perfect!
:]
You-ll get the hang of it, trust me.
It-s normal. Don-t worry about it, and wait until tomorrow night.
just stop it baaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Problems with Ejaculation? -