Monday, July 14, 2008

An abnormal amount of semen gets quot;stuckquot; in my penis during ejaculation? -

An abnormal amount of semen gets quot;stuckquot; in my penis during ejaculation? -

When I reach orgasm, and I begin to ejaculate, some semen comes out, but much more than I believe would be considered normal get stuck. I feel the orgasm, and can feel the muscles contracting to release the semen, but not much semen comes out, and then afterwards I squeeze my penis in an upward direction and a large amount of semen was -stuck- and comes out. I don-t believe I used to have this problem; it came on all at once (during a wetdream, oddly). Any idea what this is? Or how I could treat it? Thanks!!
PS, I-m a 19 year old uncircumsized male. And while I-ve been told on Yahoo!Answers this could be normal, I believe it is more than a normal amount getting stuck. Again, thank you for any input!
You need to be seen by a urologist. The fact that your ejaculate gets -stuck- may indicate some type of blockage in your penis.
I really think you need to go to the doctor about this...
Dummy; just tell your dad to suck harder.
An abnormal amount of semen gets quot;stuckquot; in my penis during ejaculation? -