Saturday, July 5, 2008

How can I achieve multiple ejaculations? -

How can I achieve multiple ejaculations? -

I can sometimes ejaculate twice in a row (about 5 minutes apart). I would like to increase this to 3 or more. Is there anything I can do to achieve this goal?


as far as orgasms go bigger stronger and longer are much better than lots of little ones even for men so why?
It-s certainly possible to somewhat reduce your refractory period (the time between ejaculations) over time, but you might also consider achieving multiple orgasms before/after ejaculation if your objective is pleasure, since the tie between ejaculation and orgasm can be separate. It takes a fair bit of discipline (and applying pressure to the perineum to induce retrograde ejaculation is a bad idea), but i can be done, and the results are, in my opinion, better.
yes... uhm, think of ways that could really heat you off...
it-s like uhm...
first is an ordinary way of masturbating, next is a special one that could really tickle you alot, and finally, ur best shot...! haahaa!

sometimes, having someone to lick your *** will help!
what i do is keep on workin it. dont be afriad to get a little rough, cause it ma help. kissing during helps to keep me going for thirds. and when she screams, makes it that much easier
Practice, practice, practice. Edging is the best sex available.
Yep keep jackin.
Why?
no its bad
call me ill help u achieve them..... i kno how to work it reallly good....
How can I achieve multiple ejaculations? -