Friday, August 1, 2008

Premature Ejaculation and your PC muscles? -

Premature Ejaculation and your PC muscles? -

So I have a problem, a problem that a lot of men have. That is premature ejaculation. I-ve been trying to find ways to stop this, but the ones I tried have yet to work.
Someone told me that pc muscles might help this, so I went and googled around to see if they could or not, and people said that it does help but I have one questions.
When your having sex do you need to contract your pc muscles to stop ejaculation (because it will stop the flow semen) or do you need to relax the muscles (because it will not squeeze the glands that make you ***).
I tried both (not like seriously yet) but which ones works, if anyone knows?

Thanks for your help.
most guys can only last 3 min give or take
im 16 and ive realized i also have this problem. what i found to work is when you masturbate try and take it slow, don-t go rushing into it. sit back relax and and enjoy the ride. and when you feel it coming slow down. when you finally do ejaculate the orgasm will be one of the best. so when you do have sex with your partner it will last much longer. good luck and if you find out anything new tell me.
how do you know its premature? have you watched other guys?
Premature Ejaculation and your PC muscles? -