Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ejaculation testicle pain? -

Ejaculation testicle pain? -

i ejaculated today, and immediately afterwords i had a very hard and painful bowlmovement. and then my nuts started to hurt really bad, and its been hurting for about 35 minutes. whats wrong?


go to the doctor
Well, I-d doubt it was your testicles that hurt. It was probably the muscles underneath your scrotum. If you had to push harder than normal for your bowel movement you might have strained those muscles. It might be that or, since the muscles that contract during orgasm and those used for keeping your anus closed are some of the same, those muscles might have been fully relaxed yet and you short off forced them to relax to allow your feces to be pushed out. I betting that is what happened as I have had similar occurrences as well.
If the pain continues though, I-d see a doctor...quickly.
ask the doc
hernia maybe or you body got confused on what it was doing
you shouldn-t masturbate everyday!
I-ve been having the same problem. It feels like I-ve been getting kicked in the nuts lately a couple of hours after having sex. I don-t know what it is but I feel your pain.
Whatever it is... no doubt ejaculating had nothing to do with it.
Ejaculation testicle pain? -