Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Odd ejaculation frequency? -

Odd ejaculation frequency? -

Hey i notice that sometimes i dont ever ejaculate.. the orgasm is there of course, but its just completely dry, no precum even. I notice that if i extend my period of masturbating i usually ejaculate, however sometimes even after masturbating for about 15-20 mins i still have dry orgasms.. whats the deal yo?


How old are you? And have you had surgery on your testes or penis? What medications are you taking, if any?
For a young man to not have an ejaculation, but still have an orgasm, sounds quite unusual to me. Get thee to a doctor, my boy.
I don-t know I would wonder if you got fixed but you said that it still happends I don-t know If i was a doctor i-d have to run some test and do some other things but the best thing to do is to go and talk to your doctor concerning the problem and see if he or she can give you any infermation concerning the problem the best doctor to see is a male of corse but anyways there you go take care
r u a guy or girl?
Odd ejaculation frequency? -