Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is it advisable to use Penegra as a sol.n for premature ejaculation? -

Is it advisable to use Penegra as a sol.n for premature ejaculation? -

I am 23 yr old guy. I dont have any problem of erectile dysfunction. I can hav 3 to 4 orgasms when I masturbate.
When i hav sex wid my partner I hav an orgasm earlier cause of premature ejaculation then i am forcd to take Penegra to continue to get her for an orgasm...Well after i hav Penegra i do some foreplay for few min then i am able to have around 3 to 4 orgasm and givin her also some nice time...

I am worried that wil takin Penegra affect my future sex life and health..Please help me with an alternative
It is not slowing you down from ejaculating too soon; it is enabling you to ejaculate more frequently, so...no, it is not advisable as a solution.
For my openion drug can help you just from the start. You should focus to treat this problem in the right way, natural way is the best.

You can try many method to prevent the premature ejaculation.
Best resource for it here.


http://www.treatment-premature-ejaculati��
Is it advisable to use Penegra as a sol.n for premature ejaculation? -