Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pain during urination following ejaculation? -

Pain during urination following ejaculation? -

Not always, but often, following ejaculation, I have pain when urinating. I also experienced discomfort after ejaculating more than once in a day. I can confirm this is not an STD, so is this most likely a uti? If not, what else could it be?


It-s totally normal dude, it happens to all guys. If you piss right after an oragism, then it won-t burn. If you wait 30 minutes after an oragism, then it-s probably going to burn a little.
might be a urinary trac infection. you should go see your doctor.
Thats not STD of course. It happens to me sometimes. I guess its not good too jack off if you have to pee. Just massage the tip for a while and then leave it alone
Pain during urination following ejaculation? -