Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why do some men cry after ejaculation? -

Why do some men cry after ejaculation? -

Because their liver accidentally came out too xD


its a physical release, some men cry after taking a huge and difficult dump in the toilet, lot of energy into it and suddenly a quick release
Strange. I have no idea, I never heard of this happening before. I did hear of men crying when they are ejaculating,and having an orgasm though.
huh? i dont know any who do?

why do u cry after ejaculation?
I think your watching too much t.v.
never heard that b4. after sex or jacken?
LOL they dont! sex is emotional for women not men..unless his gay..or maybe he was disappointed and felt guilty..because his gay..or hurt himself! thats it!! possibly or maybe ..his gay!
powerful experience?... personally that-s never happened to me...........
maybe they cry because of disappointment
WHAT.

Couldn-t tell you - I-ve never seen this happen before. I-m glad. I-m not sure what I-d do if that happened.
you know that-s really weird question, the -man- should try to EJJA 5 time-s a day !!!
TRY IT
So you cried after the other guy ejaculated?
Okay!!! it was a very powerful experience and you stole all eskoms power but not to worry im at the rescue!!! the blood flow was way too powerful you did sumtin too keep the flow and when the spermasides came out it was way too fast and way too much and a little bit sore... this is the firs time i hear a man cry normally its the women... hope i helped.. don-t worry i woun-t tell ESKOM
Why do some men cry after ejaculation? -