Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am 65. my penis condition is normal but during ejaculation semen dos not come.what might be the problem? -

I am 65. my penis condition is normal but during ejaculation semen dos not come.what might be the problem? -

Check with the doctor because of your age factor. Do you mean that you are able to achieve erection and penetration but during climax no fluid comes? May be it is common for that age that it gets dried up, in that case you may not be able to get it up. Beter see a doctor.


It is stuck. See a urologist.
Go to the doctor, because you will not getting any correct answers in here
i-m really sad
but do you really need semen now
if so
for what purpose
planning for children
i-m really sad about u
consult a dr
Old age can cause changes but talk with your doctor. Much can be done now to reverse the changes with medication and even some exercises can help. Go for it!!
I think your orgasm comes on too quickly so this will cause premature ejaculation. A -vicious cycle- of doubt, failure, or negative communication are common physical causes in older men which may leads to erectile dysfunction or impotence.
I am 65. my penis condition is normal but during ejaculation semen dos not come.what might be the problem? -