Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pre-Mature Ejaculation? -

Pre-Mature Ejaculation? -

When I was younger, I used to masturbate a lot. I also used to go really fast. Well it used to take me awhile in my 13, 14-15 year old life, but now when I receive oral or partake in intercourse I usually ejaculate in less then a minute. Im 18 now and I have heard that what has happened is that I have -trained- my ejaculatory senses to go quickly. So how am I supposed to -recondition- myself to last longer again?
yeah i do it really fast also, i didnt know that was one of the side effects. ****. an i-m 15, so i guess i-m screwed.
Another old wive-s tale. Your premature ejaculation problem is a result of tension. Relax. Cool your jets. Exercise your PC muscles and practice. Just before you feel you are going to climax, stop and wait a minute. Like everything from riding a bicycle to having sex, practice, practice and practice some more.
Its very intresting to hear this cause my friend told me the same just take your time dont rush into sex!!!!!!!!
You-re getting too excited about having sex to the point you can-t last.Calm down and you will be able to last longer. It will get better.
XD

what you need to do is stop for a long while... like a month and it should go back to normal....
Pre-Mature Ejaculation? -