Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ejaculation amp; smoking after epididymis surgery? -

Ejaculation amp; smoking after epididymis surgery? -

6 days ago I had surgery to remove a complex lump on my left epididymis. How long do I wait til I can ejaculate/have sex and smoke?

And don-t say things like -you-re doctor should have discussed this with you. Because he didn-t. That-s why I-m askin here..


in terms of ejaculation and sex, i would say it is probably best to wait at least 10 days - 2 weeks. this will allows a lot of the major healing to occur. but take it easy for about a month.

in terms of the smoking, leave off it for at least 2 weeks as well. smoking seriously hampers your bodies ability to heal - sometimes extending healing time by 50%. so, the longer you keep from smoking the better chance you will recover faster.
They you have a sucky doctor. I would wait two weeks and then, i would take this opportunity to stop smoking.

Call hiim back, as there has to be a follow-up consultation
been 6 days your on your way of quiting smok-n
ejacalation. your body will tell you when its ready. might not hurt to wait for 10 days.
I do not smoke after ejaculation but I get very hot
Ejaculation amp; smoking after epididymis surgery? -