Friday, August 28, 2009

I have pain in my penis and early ejaculation what I do. I m a shy person and not want to go to doctor.? -

I have pain in my penis and early ejaculation what I do. I m a shy person and not want to go to doctor.? -

go to your neighbor-s.


pain while erection is called priaprism - you will require treatment from a doctor.

for premature ejaculation, you can think of something else while having intercourse. stop for a while when you are going to get ejaculation. try kegel-s excercise.
You need to get over the shyness and see a doctor. You can do it. Remember, he-s seen it all a million times before. It-ll probably be no more than a 15-30-second check, and the rest will be him asking questions with you completely covered up.
when did the pain start? do you think it was the result of any recent activity? in any case, going to the doctor is your best option.
You couldn-t be to shy if you discuss over yahoo to the world. I think you had better get yourself to a Dr. and get checked .
You might hve an infection, going do the doctor is the most common thing to do. You shoulnd be shy it for your health.
Go see the doctor, they-ve seen it all before... It-ll keep your mind clear and you-ll know if there-s anything wrong with you..
one time i went to the woods and fell down a hill. i think you should man up and go to the doctor
Well whats more important your shyness or going to the doctor to get that problem fixed?
I have pain in my penis and early ejaculation what I do. I m a shy person and not want to go to doctor.? -