Saturday, September 12, 2009

What can I do to stop pre-mature ejaculations and loss of libido? -

What can I do to stop pre-mature ejaculations and loss of libido? -

When my girlfriend and I have sex. I only last a few minutes, then i ejaculate and lose my libido HELP!!!


I know of one technique you can try, it would be easier if there was someone to do it to you but you can probably do it yourself.
The idea is to bring yourself close to climax and then stop and apply pressure with you thumb or finger to the penis just below the glans on the underside of the shaft. This should stop orgasm. Repeat this exercise a few times per session, either during masturbation or with your girlfriend. If the two of you can talk about this then you can actually make it fun, part of your lovemaking.
Eventually you should learn to have a bit more control, and things will last longer. Have fun with it though, it`s a common problem and will not last forever.
condoms umm i don-t know how to say thins but contact a doctor
go to a adult store and get a ring.. it fit over the base of your thing.. and it should do the trick.. but remeber most men only last a few second to a minute.. i ask my ex sister in law that question and she was prosititue when she was young and that is what she told me
What can I do to stop pre-mature ejaculations and loss of libido? -