Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can a guy hold his ejaculation back? -

Can a guy hold his ejaculation back? -

can a guy stop himself from cumming or does it come out hard sometimes?


i dont thing so... but who cares let the pleasure happen anyways
Nope, whenever an ejaculation coming, I rarely hold it back. I just let it take its course naturally, it just feel so good inside. Especially the ejaculation makes the dick kind of wiggling!... This feeling is so good and enjoyable! Since you are not a guy, it-ll be hard for you to experience and enjoy this feeling yourself!... :)
it is hard, but a uncircumcised men can do if he knows it before.

circumcised men cannot control the ejaculation.
Sometimes absolutely... sometimes I can decide when I want to go off....sometimes no :P
well if you reach the climax then you can-t stop it
Who wants to hold back? If I can *** after 5 strokes she should be able to as well!
yes, with tantric sex techniques.
The same way we hold our wizz....I guess.
Can a guy hold his ejaculation back? -