Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sore penis after ejaculation? -

Sore penis after ejaculation? -

After ejaculating my penis can be sore for about 20-30 minutes afterward, even without getting another erection. Is this normal? I-m pretty sure I don-t have any STD-s or anything but I-m curious if it could be something else. I finish, get sore for a little while, and then i-m usually alright.


I think you-re jerkin- yer gherkin a little too much.
like the feeling after you just jerked off for the 4th time in a row without barely any break in between? if not then have fun with your aids
Dude you use to much force, real simple:it is no power tool.
Take it easier and use some kind of lube.
Success:Chaos
Make a pocket masturbator you will need a white long sock ,a latex glove, and some lotion or KY gel. First insert the latex globe inside the sock with the openings facing up roll together to form a tight vagina shape and desired length then lube it up and your ready to go, enjoy!! use it at least 2 times a day no more than 6 times in a 24 hour period.
this will help
what I know is that sometimes after some guys ejaculate the head of their penis get sore but usually thats only if they are touching it when or after they ejaculate
Don-t masturbate so roughly...

Be sure to use a lot of lube and don-t squeeze your penis so hard maybe? try that...

I-ve had that problem before but it was when i ejaculated like 5 times in a row with my girlfriend lol.

i think its normal dude.
Visit a doctor. It-s no joke. You see, I suspect you have inflammation in urethra. It is not STD, but it may cause impotency with time. So, just don-t let it happen.
If it-s sore after you do stuff with your girlfriend then it-s probably because she-s being a bit rough with him downstairs!

Explain to her how you like it (i.e. not as rough as that!)
maybe you did it more than one time in a row
coz i have masturbated
3 continuous times
and it really felt sore for almost an hour
Sore penis after ejaculation? -