Friday, January 1, 2010

Ladies, how embarrassed are you for a guy who has premature ejaculation? More than he is for himself? -

Ladies, how embarrassed are you for a guy who has premature ejaculation? More than he is for himself? -

I was at my boys house yesterday and we called these girls over, two of them. We was just chilling and I-m 14, my freind was 17. He went to the bedroom with this girl while I-m making out with the other one on the couch. Out of nowhere not three minutes after they went into the bedroom, the girl has her stuff in her hands and is walking out looking embarrassed but was kind of laughing. My boy comes out of the room, yelling at the other one to get out and while they leaving they just making fun of how quick he came. The rest of the day he wouldnt even look me in the eye and I havent seen him all of today. He seemed embarrassed but she seemed pretty embarressed for him too. Girls, who gets more embarrassed, the guy or the girl?


you are a minor. get an education dude and stay away from sex. cheers!
Yea Ha Ha. I guess you don-t come from around where I come from. I see pregnant thirteen year old every day but I wasn-t having sex in this story, I was kissing. Everyone assumed I was having sex although I didn-t even mention my having sex once, for all you know I could still be a virgin.


Report Abuse



It wouldn-t make me embarassed!! I-d be like wow am i THAT sexy?!
lol.
don,t worry about it hap pans to every body
Oh well, starting this kind of activity at 14, you will be pregnant by 16 at the latest and out of circulation for the rest of your life.

LOL
More girls should be happy that they have turned a guy on so much that he goes fast................yes she maybe disappointed........but wow what a major statement does this make about how sexy she is
i find referring to other guys as -my boy- more embarrassing. its sounds racist or really gay.
first of all you-re too young, lol. but yeah i guess it is embarrasing for the chick but at least you know she was loving your dick. ain-t that a good thing for you? holla back boy
It is more of a turn off than an embarrassment issue--especially if you date someone for years and they do not do anything about it. Then you have to laugh at yourself for staying with that person.
my record is under 30 seconds, but thats because i was trying to see how fast i could do it(by myself)
you are more embarassed, we are just dissappointed.

and if youre 14, stop trying to have sex because at your age that;s whats gonna happen. youre not supposed to be doing that yet.
Ok I would be mad. After three minutes ? wasn-t there any forplay? she probably left fustrated. if he was done that fast and did nothing to help her have a good time
As an older person point blank I don-t care as much as when the guy comes as long as I have enjoyed myself in some way
Ladies, how embarrassed are you for a guy who has premature ejaculation? More than he is for himself? -