Saturday, January 23, 2010

Multiple orgasms but no ejaculation? -

Multiple orgasms but no ejaculation? -

Hey, I started masturbating a couple months ago (I turned 14 about 7-8 months ago) and I was looking into multiple orgasms, with the idea that it would make it more enjoyable, and in general just wanted to see what it was all about.

I figured out right away what the -PC- muscle was, and have been trying out the techniques I found on the web (.org and .edu sites). I managed to tense my PC muscle just as I felt myself starting to have an orgasm, and it worked! I had two more, the second being the biggest one, which actually felt almost as good as -coming- normally did.

However, I never actually ejaculated (I hadn-t masturbated or had a -wet dream- or anything for the last three days), and lost my erection after the third orgasm (penis became much softer, then went flacid). I could see a little -pre-***- , but nothing had actually -come out- (I usually ejaculate, but w/out any sperm)

I managed to come after only holding it in after one orgasm.

Please only post with real answers! thxs!
yes sounds interesting . I think the idea is that you should be able to ejaculate when you want to i.e after having the multiples .
Stop messing with whatever your doing if it causes you concern. And just freakin- masturbait if you want, other than that...that-s all you can do.
That-s interesting but what is your question?
what the hell are you talking about? whast ur question? your putting a lot of thought into masturbating just get some lube and use your hands whats the problem?
Multiple orgasms but no ejaculation? -