Saturday, February 6, 2010

Men..... Have any of you ever experienced quot;painquot; during ejaculation? -

Men..... Have any of you ever experienced quot;painquot; during ejaculation? -

This is a strange one. First off, I do not have any STD-s nor is there any pain when I urinate. Nor, do I have any prostate discomfort. However, during sex the other night with my partner, I experience a type of -burning- sensation in my shaft as I climaxed. Now, I must admit that it has been awhile since I had sex due to my travel obligations, but I never had this situation occur before. Anyone else ever have this happen?


My husband had this and it was an inflammation of the vasvasa deferentia. Was there any discoloration to the semen? He wouldn-t be able to detect this but I would notice blood when I went to the bathroom after having sex. He was treated with antibiotics and an anti-inflammatory medication. You say it-s been a while since you had sex, but do you experience this with masturbation? There is going to be some apprehension the next time you ejaculate just because of the pain you experienced the last time. I would try it again and if it persists consult your physician.
its either an STD or a urinary infection...
You might be allergic to the latex rubber!!
PAIN IS GOOD
LoL!!!
yes, it was an STD, you should get checked out because it would appear that you do have an STD now..
No, I would see a doctor. I only have that great intense feeling.
Once I needed to urinate very badly. As I was headed to the bathroom, my wife intercepted me and we had sex. When I ejaculated, it was very painful.
Men..... Have any of you ever experienced quot;painquot; during ejaculation? -