Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Was this ejaculation...or pre? -

Was this ejaculation...or pre? -

I was giving my boyfriend a hand job, and some stuff came out...I wasn-t looking so I am not sure what it looked like....But I-d like to know if it was pre-*** or ejaculation....I feel so stupid for asking this, but I would like to know.
if there was a good amount then he came. if it was just a lil lil lil bit then it was just pre
probably pre ***. unless it was alot
If it was a clear fluid and a small amount, it was pre-ejaculate. If it was whitish and a larger amount is was semen.
why werent you looking hehe
did he shudder or groan or anything? if he did then he came
if it was justa little semen and he didnt move or shudder or moan or anything then it was probabbly a leak like..
Was this ejaculation...or pre? -