Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do I have premature ejaculation? -

Do I have premature ejaculation? -

Last week on the band bus me and this girl hugged and touched for a while and when i got back there was some **** in my pants.

I can control it when I-m beating off, but does this mean I have PE?


it is hard to tell as there are **** but i would guess mean c*m
the liquid in your pants was probably pre-c*m as you say you didn-t climax
this is released by your body before semen anad is designed to prepare the way for the semen by neuralising the acidity of the vagina. it is totally different from semen and by the sounds of things you are not suffering from premature ejaculation you just released some pre-c*m because you rwere very turned on by hugging your girlfriend
it probably means your alittle turned on by the hugging and touching from the girl you where doing that with. id say its normal
Do I have premature ejaculation? -