Saturday, June 26, 2010

For the first time, I had a problem with premature ejaculation, why could this be? -

For the first time, I had a problem with premature ejaculation, why could this be? -

I recently just had sex with a new partner for the first time, in the back of a car. It was hot and a little uncomfortable and I had a very difficult time getting an erection. By the time I did get an erection and was able to put it inside her, I was only able to last 2-3 minutes before I came, to her disappointment. With my last partner I was able to last as long as 2 hours (no lie). What could be the reason for this sudden change? I keep telling myself that the new experience was uncomfortable and I was nervous and that-s why I finished so quickly. Plus, I had a bit of alcohol last night, more than my normal, casual intake. Could all these be contributing factors in my problem?
New partner.more excitement....less time.......... old partner.low excitement.more time......

Hope u getting the equation
Exercise To Cure Premature Ejaculation

The Start Stop Technique : The basic technique is stimulation of the penis until just before the point of orgasm, and then stopping stimulation until arousal is lower. Start stimulating again and the process is repeated until desired length of time until orgasm is reached, You may lose your erection when you stop the stimulation, but just start again. The most Important part of this exercise is to try everyday if possible. This exercise may take 3-5 months for improvement.

Pelvic floor muscles : Stop the flow of urine while you are peeing. As you are peeing, intentionally stop the flow of urine. Do this several times until you can clearly feel the muscle you are using to stop the flow.


http://www.sexualweakness.com/premature-��
For the first time, I had a problem with premature ejaculation, why could this be? -