Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Drop of urine after pee / weak ejaculation? -

Drop of urine after pee / weak ejaculation? -

My doctor said my prostate was inflamed a few months ago ( after DRE )

since then my symptoms have improved for the most part.. but for a while now, after I pee, like a minute later another little drop of urine seeps out of my urethra.. this especially happens if I -milk- the urethra a bit. This never used to happen to me.. (unless it did and I just wasnt focused on it) but I dont think it did..

Also for a while now, my ejaculations just kind of ooze out.. instead of shooting out like normal.. this leads to a less pleasurable orgasm.. its like the same build up feeling of excitement, but then it feels like at the last second it just -decelerates- and i dont get that big pay off feeling when it shoots out.. it sucks..

is this caused by an irritated/inflamed/infected prostate gland?

Will it ever go away? do I need medication? ive been trying to stay away from alcohol, spicy food, caffeine like my doctor said.
The urine drop is normal. The decrease in ejaculation could still be a problem. Recheck with your doctor.
Drop of urine after pee / weak ejaculation? -