Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ejaculation problem to yahoo? -

Ejaculation problem to yahoo? -

But when i masturbate i now have to use lubricant as im circumcised, because of not having a woman it just isnt doing the trick. ? I do take my time and slowly build up to ejaculate, but my semen doesnt come out.
I dont no if to pay for a woman or is that stupid ? i am desperate to ejaculate, i seem to have an erection more these days than i want, but when i masturbate it wont come out. Thankyou


I have lost count of how many times you have posted this question today. I say stop posting and go see a professional about it, or get back to masturbating till you come, cause you are just wasting time here.
Drink more water, take a Zinc tablet every day with breakfast (don-t worry--they-re cheap), and don-t masturbate as often.

Let some horniness build up and then you should be successful. If you-re still having trouble with the actual c*mming, one tactic is to close your eyes and use fantasy for the process.
Mark, I don-t know your age or location but I assume that you-re of appropriate age. Regardless to where you live, there are women out there who are ready and willing to help you. I would not advise paying for woman. That is way too unsafe with all the risk. You must have a female friend that you may be able to explain your desire to have sex with and try coming on to her maybe. I think you really need a woman to help you but do it the right way.
-Thank you- is two words, not one. lol. I suggest you stop thinking with your penis and start thinking with your brain. :P
Here you will not get the right answer:best is to see a Dr.
You might have an obstruction:Colors
Mark: How old are you son? That would help me answer your question better. Good Luck Steve
I suggest you see a doctor about this. This has nothing to do with women....there may be some physiological cause.
Flippin weirdo keep that sh^! to your self i mean wtf is your problem
Yeah i agree with peking if i was you i would see a doctor soon!
are you gay?
Ejaculation problem to yahoo? -