Monday, October 4, 2010

Whats the best cure for quick ejaculation? -

Whats the best cure for quick ejaculation? -

Practice at home. In the moment you feel it coming, hold it as much as you can.
It may looks impossible but with practice you won`t ejaculate, still feels good and you may continue pumping for two or more times with no stop!
To learn more search for Tantra Sexuality


A small cork.
While you are making love, think about doing your taxes.
super glue
Co-k ring
Find a guy who isn-t a minute man. Sorry temporary lapse. Email me. It-s not appropriate to get so personal in front of millions
If you-re talking intercourse, simply withdraw momentarily and cool it for a minute. Same in ma$turbation. Let go of your penis and wait a few seconds. This works for me.
There is no quick way, but one of the best ways is using your hand or someone else-s.
I wish I knew. Please tell me if you ever find out!! So I can tell my man!
j*a*c*k off before or get a b*l*o*w job first either or
-long last- condoms. they lessen the sensation somewhat and you can go longer. or have sex high.
Whats the best cure for quick ejaculation? -