Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How can erection be more faster after ejaculation? -

How can erection be more faster after ejaculation? -

after ejaculation it tooks for me around one hour to be erected again do you have any medical or healthy non medical treatment.


it really depends on the situation and how excited you r....your lucky to get it up at all after an ejaculation it can ussually take 24 hours......
Your body determines the length of how long you can get an erection. If you are in good physical health then the recovery rate is shorter than if you are in not to good shape. If you don-t give your body time to recover you could hurt your self. No chemicals are good for your body for a faster recovery of an erection. Just let it recover naturally. One hour is a good recovery time.
It-s normal. Everyone is different.
I would say that 30mins to an hour is good. i-ve had it pop back up after 20 minutes before so it just all depends on your body and how excited you are.
is it really that important. your body works on it-s own clock, so if it takes a hour, it takes a hour. if you want to last longer, get a c*ck ring.
Well for me I am 22,I can obtain an erection within 10 minutes of climax.I am also in great physical condition.So it depends really I would say 30 minutes-1 hour for an average healthy person.
How can erection be more faster after ejaculation? -