Saturday, August 6, 2011

How can i solve(treat) my pre-mature ejaculation problem?do you know any safe or herbal drug? -

How can i solve(treat) my pre-mature ejaculation problem?do you know any safe or herbal drug? -

PRACTICE SELF CONTROL. IF YOU FEEL EVEN THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE, THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE OR PULL OUT AND TAKE A REST AND DO SOME FORE PLAY ON YOUR PARTNER.


You should get a -off-label- prescription of an anti-depressant. .. Zoloft preferably. This is known to work pretty good. I hear you can go for hours on this stuff!!
do it, wait 10 minutes, and then do it again...it will take you longer.
google -EDGING-, Method to learn not to orgasm. You can train yourself to have multiple ejaculations with it too-I have practiced it for years-really empties the pipes
Hello my name is Bobby and I am a nurse from Melbourne, AUS and I provide a support and advice service to people over the internet regarding relationship issues, men and womens sexual health, how to meet people etc.

I have worked with many people who have your problem so I just want to begin by saying that you are not alone and that there are many treatments for this problem. Although premature ejaculation very seldom has a physical cause so most of the ingredient in pills are nothing more than what you could buy in your local supermarket.

Medicine won-t help ... so I have researched hundreds of resources that I refer my clients to and I would be more than happy to refer you to.

There are several basic reason why you can-t control your ejaculation and these causes are all emotional; none of them are physical.

The biggest reason is that you can-t handle a sudden level of sexual intensity and when the excitement rises, it acts like a trigger in your testicles and you just have to shoot.

However ...with the programs that I will refer you to you can -

build up your endurance and tolerance for powerful, pleasurable lovemaking.

build your endurance like an athlete builds his endurance for pain and physical strength. It-s the Same principle, but a different approach.

http://ejaculationmaster.com/pdc/?id=Ama

An extremely informative site is at:
http://en.menhealthinfo.us/?id=Ama

http://easy2control.com/?hop=bpa267 provides 25 easy - effective methods of curing PA naturally and permanently.

In this program you will learn:

* 7 simple steps that form the foundation of YOUR ability to lasting longer in bed…

* A powerful 5 part process for gaining ultimate ejaculatory control - no matter what your current performance is like…

* The truth about your most powerful sex organ and how it can transform your sex life!

* How to dramatically improve your performance with these little known exercises that can be done anywhere, anytime...without anyone ever knowing!

* How to use a special chart to zero in on your poor ejaculation control

* A simple test that will evaluate the severity of your premature ejaculation

and much more! The link for this information is at:

http://www.premature-ejaculation-solution.com/?hop=bpa267

I feel that this may be sufficient to start with and if neither of these resources assist then please let me know as I compile statistical reports on the programs that work or do not work. If neither of them work please do not be disheartened as I have plenty more programs that I can refer you to. Please provide feedback and I wish you all the best!

Regards
Bobby
yes if u want information about ejaculation
http://www.skincarefairy.com
cock ring
How can i solve(treat) my pre-mature ejaculation problem?do you know any safe or herbal drug? -