Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Anti-depressant and male ejaculation? -

Anti-depressant and male ejaculation? -

So my new boyfriend and I have not had sex yet as we have only been together for a month and a bit and he is a virgin so we want to take it slow..but he is taking an anti-depressant a day and hasn-t been able to make himself ***. However the other night I actually helped him to for the first time...and I was wondering how is it possible he couldn-t himself but I could?


Because he is more turned on by being with you an not by himself!
Anti-depressants can make people lose their libido or ability to get hard or ejaculate.
Probably because anti-depressants only work when there is therapy to help guide the mind along with the chemical changes in the body. Meaning he is still depressed. But, you being his girlfriend are the ultimate anti-depressant and -physical and emotional- therapy. So, he may not be able to get it up because he is depressed, but can get it up around you because he is not depressed when he is with you. You should pat yourself on the back, you make him -feel good-.
That-s one of the sad side effects of most antidepressants besides a long list of other scary possible side effects.

Sexual interference is almost a given, but some have less sexual side effect and one of those with less is know as Welbutrin XL.

The reason why your Dude was able to come through with your help is because the excitement level was way so much higher with your involvement and touch than with him just jacking on himself. He-s right! He probably would have never been able to bring himself off.

It-s funny how a doctor prescribes a medication fore depression that shuts down and wrecks a young Dudes sex.

Like what could be more depressing for a young guy than loosing his sex!...Hmm!

Wanting the best for your Dude, just like your are.

Me! :- )
anti depressants are the worst, I took them for a short while and I literally could not get off, and my sex drive just shut off, I didn-t want it, and my wife would get so upset and thought it was her, and thought that I thought she was getting fat but it wasn-t, I didn-t have trouble getting it up I just couldn-t get off, but once I stopped taking the pills my drive was right back on
firstly if a medication is not taken regularly, or if he forgets to take it occasionally that may mean he can-t...
secondly I find that is true for me, that I can-t arouse myself, I need a chick to do it, it-s all in the mind
Some anti-depressants lower significantly the libido (sex drive) to the point of no desire for sex whatsoever even when there is a helping hand...
Some anti depressants do that, is he taking cipralex?
Hah maybe he was lying to get you to preform better? Seems like a good ploy.
You push his buttons better
maybe hes nervous
Anti-depressant and male ejaculation? -