Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ejaculation problem serious question -

Ejaculation problem serious question -

Ok heres the deal, I-m 23, in the past 7 years I-ve had 2 different girl friends. I am not currently with either of them but still see and have sex with both. With girl A she has a tight vagina and with girl B she is a little looser. Both have told me I am the biggest guy they have been with, I-m not saying I-m huge but outta 30 guys I-m the biggest. Any way with girl A I ejaculate within a minute, but with girl B I can go as long as I want. So I-m guessing I ejaculate faster with girl A because there is such a snug fit, what can I do to last longer? or maybe there are other answers to what the problem would be? I open to suggestions here
simple: girl A has a tighter vagina, and your penis is being squeezed much more so by girl A then by girl B, so you ejaculate quicker.

Any guys who has masturbated knows that the more pressure you aply to your penis, the quicker you ***

Don-t ask me what to do about it though. Just be ahppy that you last long with girl B


They are lying to your ***....no way you are the biggest LOL. What you should do with girl A is have her gang bang a few black dudes, that way she will be nice and loose for you just like girl B.
Try using a condom, it makes it less sensitive which will make it last longer.
if you have been doing her on a regular basis and you are that big you would have her stretched out by now so its has nothing to do with your -massive penis-
best way to keep yourself from ejaculating is cut it off, it works!
stop having sex with girls that can compare your dick size to 30 OTHER MEN!
Ejaculation problem serious question -