Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ejaculation issues....any ideas? -

Ejaculation issues....any ideas? -

I-m involved with my gf only and I somehow can-t *** when I have sex with her! I can *** if I masterbate-which I try not to do often. I love to engage in sex for a very long time- hours, but she gets sore after cumming 2-3 times and I have to finish myself off. I am trying to relax, not worry about it-but it would mean a lot to both of us if we could both *** during sex. I always use protection, even with her- any ideas? sex is greaaaat..just want to *** inside her..not in my hands..


It may be your choice of protection. Try using a different brand or a thinner one that gives a better sensation.
Some medications, like antidepressants, have delayed ejaculation as a side effect - FYI. Pre-*** is enough to make a woman pregnant - unless you use a condom.

Otherwise, you two have to pick a position where she can stimulate you as you **** her in order to hasten your orgasm.
Has anyone considered saliva as an alternate lubricant to vaginal secretions. I.E. how is she about oral sex???
She might slide her hand in flat between the two of you so your penis is between two of her fingers and have her apply a bit of pressure to it while you are having intercourse. The additional stimulation may be enough
Most likely you are still psychologically afraid to ejaculate inside of her with a condom, as you are afraid of pregnancy. So, enjoy it as you have, and don-t worry about it. If she is enjoying it, and so are you, then the ejaculation is just an extra you can always take care of as you have been doing.
Ejaculation issues....any ideas? -