Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Incomplete ejaculation causing problems? -

Incomplete ejaculation causing problems? -

Whether its masturabation or sex, i-ve heard if you dont get all the sperm out, and some is trapped in your pipes (cause peeing does not get it all) it can cause some problems. I forget what the problem was but is there any truth to this. thnaks


no...
any sperm that is not released -melts- back down and is carried back to your testes and everything starts again

your fine
Not true, but guys complain about discomfort from being very stimulated for a long period of time and then not having an ejaculation. Also called Blue Balls.
It will cause you to implode.
I hope that doesn-t happens to me. I don-t know what it is, but I think is when some of it gets hard, and then it will block your urine; thus, by causing your little friend to explose. Just ask a doctor about it. Don-t take my word for it.
never heard of anything like that. . . sounds like horse puckey.
Incomplete ejaculation causing problems? -