Saturday, July 14, 2012

Question for guys: Pee before Ejaculation or Pee After? -

Question for guys: Pee before Ejaculation or Pee After? -

I-ve heard conflicting advice on both ways and, unless you have drank a lot of water or you have a small bladder, I don-t think you can do both.

The reason why I ask is because they used to say that peeing before ejaculation was beneficial- yet lately I find that if I ejaculate shortly after urinating and a couple hours later when I urinate again initially a drop comes out follow shortly by the stream. It doesn-t hurt, I hardly even notice it- but this was explained by some as dried up semen inside of the urethra and that urine pretty much dissolves it.

Is this natural? It sounds like it should hurt like hell and I-m wondering if this will eventually get worse. But so far there-s no pain or irritation, just an initial drop followed directly by a full stream.

I-ve heard that you can avoid this by peeing directly after ejaculation (which I used to do) while all of the residual seminal fluid is still -wet- and it can be voided easily.

I mean, if this is just something that happens with guys then I-m cool but if it-s something that can lead to something much worse then I-m a little concerned. Oh and I-m a hypochondriac by nature, if you couldn-t tell.
If you pee before you do anything, it stops you needing to as much during the act.
If you pee after, it does help clean it out.
For health/hygiene reasons do the latter, for comfort do the first, for both do both.
It is definitely better to pee after ejaculation. You need to clear the urethrea of all semen for several reasons. Sometimes there is enough left over to leak out and cause an embarrassing spot on your pants. If you have unprotected sex before you pee, you could unintenally impregnate your partner even though you use the pull out method and think you are safe.
To pee or not to pee this is the question. If your bladder is bull before - go pee. If not you can pee after wards. No medical repercussions. Peeing after wards does clean out the urethra - definitely do it after anal sex if you bareback (which you shouldn-t bareback).
Usually I pee after ejaculating only because hell I gotta pee not my problem. But it-s 100% natural. If I get this right I believe it-s more highly concentrated, and it-s a way for your body to kill any of the semen left in your urethra.
I wouldn-t have thought that the remaining semen would dry up, but it-s obviously thicker than urine, so it-s probably best to flush it out ASAP.
I don-t know how or why, but I always manage to pee before and shortly after ejaculation.
Totally normal.
normal i do it after
Question for guys: Pee before Ejaculation or Pee After? -