Saturday, August 18, 2012

Foot Twitch Before Ejaculation -

Foot Twitch Before Ejaculation -

Right before climax and ejaculation my foot twitches random foot but by the big toe it twitches. this seems normal and swafe an all but i found nothing on the internet about it, is it normal?


a orgasim feels so good because you twitch all over your body i guess thats why it might happen and your toe just gets a little to excited or just weak muscles in it (BTW this is a guess and i am not a docter)
I think that every body has their own special little feeling just before climaxing.And they can-t make a list of them all.
It sounds that it is totally normal to me.
I get all giggly.
You can-t find that either on Internet.
But for me it is normal.
And for you your foot twitch is normal.
Space.
Its perfectly normal
If you have seen the last 2 American Pie Presents(naked mile, beta house) the guy on that does the same thing
Foot Twitch Before Ejaculation -