Monday, January 14, 2013

Why does my penis burn after ejaculation and then urination after? -

Why does my penis burn after ejaculation and then urination after? -

It seems sometimes, not always, when my penis ejaculates and having to piss afterwards, there-s this burning sensation going on. It-s horrible..... i have to completely distract myself because if i even focus on it, it really hurts. Not on the testis or anything, just the ... shaft or w/e. Or it could be the other way around, piss then yatta yatta. But either way, does anyone know why this happens to me?
It could be a simple infection that can be treated by antibiotics. Or , in a worst case scenario , a possible S.T.D. In either case...SEE YOUR DR !
You can research this on the internet but some answers may be biased. To get the best answer I recommend you see a sexual health expert or doctor.
it could be a possible urinary tract infection. you should drink some cran-apple juice because i have heard it helps get rid of a tract infection.
Its hard to say, its best too se a doctor about it, dont be shy. Its better to be safe than sorry!
it-s chlamidya, been there done that, gone with a dose of oral doxycycline, playyyaaaaaaaa!
Put the matches down and stop trying to light it.
happens to me aswel, i dont knoe why, maby its suppposed 2
You better get that checked out by a doctor. Could be a urinary tract infection.
Clap?
std?
maybe there is some scemen stuck in there
Why does my penis burn after ejaculation and then urination after? -