Friday, February 8, 2013

I always have ejaculation during a wet dream. Ive never have ejaculation when awake. Anything wrong with me? -

I always have ejaculation during a wet dream. Ive never have ejaculation when awake. Anything wrong with me? -

I-m 23 years old and i-ve never had sex with a female.


It is called Nocturnal Emmission. meaning night ejaculation. It is completely normal. It starts when some one reaches puberty. It is a sign of puberty. there is nothing medically wrong with it.

As I see it I think it is body-s way of letting out excessive semen in your scrotum.

also from personal experience, my sleep ejaculation occurs when I am having sex or fore playing in my dreams. I have these dreams even though I have an exceptionally healthy sex life. These dreams are like lucid dreams like they are actually happening .in the sleep you do not have control of your body so the body it self ejaculates where as when we are up we ejaculate by masturbating or having sex.

as far as not ejaculating when you are awake.. i don-t understand that bit ...no one ejaculates unless they are masturbating or having sex. however if you cannot ejaculate whilst having sex or masturbating .. i thing is a psychological issue.. or may be its medical. hope it helps

by the way the more you masturbate or have sex less the nocturnal emmission.. as there are less semen left in the scrotum. remember it is not a desiese or a problem its normal it started when i was 13.. and its still happens .nothing to worry about.
Better get to the Dr that-s not normal.
When you are asleep, your muscles are in a relaxed state. This can therefore trigger wet dreams especially if there is excess semen in the body. When you are awake you have control over your senses therefore it is not possible to get -wet dreams- when awake. You can only get ejaculation when awake if you masturbate or have sex.
thats the problem. go have sex. it needs to come out naturally.
Pay no attention to -needs to come out naturally-. Wet dreams and masturbation are both natural. It sounds like you-re inhibited about letting go when you masturbate. Wait - have you tried masturbating? To get a better answer than anyone here can give you, talk to a doctor or sex therapist. I doubt if anything is seriously wrong, since you have wet dreams that are wet.
Yeah there is something wrong if you have never had sex, what up with that? Maybe you see a doctor for that problem tho, if you do have sex with a girl and don-t c.um she will think it-s her fault so better get it checked out.
if you can have an ejaculation at night it means that there is nothing physically wrong with you. if your unable to ejaculate when your awake and masterbating its probably a psychological issue that you have
I always have ejaculation during a wet dream. Ive never have ejaculation when awake. Anything wrong with me? -