Monday, March 11, 2013

Why does my penis quiver and pulse after ejaculation? -

Why does my penis quiver and pulse after ejaculation? -

I have recently moved about two hours away from my girlfriend to work for the summer. I see her much less often and as a result have much less sex. I-ve begun masturbating more often than I ever have and I-ve noticed a very uncomfortable problem.

Often after masturbation my penis will feel like it is quivering or pulsing on the inside. It feels as if there are moving parts inside the shaft and near the head, and they randomly pulse or move. There-s no pain, soreness, or swelling, it-s just very irritating and keeps me awake for hours and hours at night after I-ve masturbated.

I-ve done a lot of research and I think I may be experiencing the problem where some semen remains in my penis after ejaculating, and rather than just leaking out, it causes this irritating sensation. I don-t have this problem after intercourse, only after masturbation, and as a result I am almost afraid to masturbate because I know I-ll be up all night.

Any idea how to fix or avoid this? Usually when I finally DO fall asleep, the problem is totally gone in the morning. It-s just very frustrating.
My guess is that you are circumcised and that the sensation you are feeling is a direct result of that unfortunate procedure.

Firstly, let me clarify that there is usually some traces of seminal fluid in the urethra after ejaculation and they normally flush out with the next urination. That is perfectly normal. It will not cause the reaction you are talking about.

Second, the reason masturbation may cause you any discomfort (as opposed to intercourse) is lubrication. When you have sex, your partner will usually produce enough lubrication for a satisfactory coupling. However, when you masturbate, you need to provide the lubrication if you are circumcised. Natural (uncut) boys and men do not normally need to use lubrication because their foreskin already does that for them.

So try a good lubrication. If you want something totally natural and inexpensive, use olive oil. This has the added advantage of conditioning your skin.

The other thing to do is to make sure you are masturbating enough. Most guys do it 2 or 3 times a day, and this is considered a normal rate. Many do it much more and some do it less. The general idea of masturbation is to relieve sexual stress and to provide comfort and pleasure, so do it often and you may find the problem disappears.

I would like your feedback, so please email me after a few days to let me know how things are progressing.
Try following pills which is 100% effective, 100% herbal,no doctor-s prescription is required and moeny back guarantee

http://www.premature-ejaculation-cure.bi��

Ok, this happened to me today actually. What happened to me was I started to get an orgasm when masturbating and i began ejaculating. After a few seconds, after the orgasm was gone, i started once again only to do this to get 3 more orgasms including Lots of ejaculating. So finally I stopped and i got the same sensation you were feeling! It almost felt like there was something like moving or, it kinda felt like when some part of ur body falls asleep, it kinda feels like that. I also noticed pulsing and quivering. My guess is that your penis is really used to all the masturbating and movment and friction of going up and down, making the blood to do it on its own. Long point short, the pulsing ur seeing and bubbly feeling u feel is the blood circling in ur penis over and over again. Its very normal and common, It just feels funny. Itll go away after like 30 seconds or so.
Why does my penis quiver and pulse after ejaculation? -