Friday, June 21, 2013

Blood in my semen after ejaculation? -

Blood in my semen after ejaculation? -

hey yall, this is kind of an akward question, and i am planning to see a doctor about it, but when i ejaculated recently there was some (and by some i mean quite a bit) of blood coming out with my semen. After wiping it up i noticed there was still some blood on the tip, so i opened it up to see if there was anything of help, and the inside seemed very red (moreso than usual).

i do Not insert anything into that tube. i never have. I was also using a sock, if it helps.

I am not sure if there is a serious medical problem involved, or if it is just a simple cut from -playing too hard-. please can someone give me advice in the mean time?
Should go check it out
maybe u went too hard and you hurt something, the question is, does it always happen
Blood in my semen after ejaculation? -