Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ejaculation shock? -

Ejaculation shock? -

So I master bated yesterday and although I do it a lot this one time I released so much sperm it was scary. At first it all splurged out than stopped. Than again it all splurged out but did not stop. This lasted for 28 seconds in counting and I think it was like two cups worth. Does anyone know what happened?


Two cups worth? Dream on dude... Semen is stored in the seminal vesicles prior to ejaculation and these organs are too small to hold two cups.
I guess that makes you a w***er then. Bye for now I have to go, I have one of those things called a life.
your full of something, but not sperm.
impossible....
Maybe you were just REALLY horny. Had it been awhile since the last time you masturbated? If it has been a long time, then it was probably just built up and needed to be released.
lol you should enter the guiness book of records
lol that makes me laugh
Congrats....you had multiple orgasms....!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm-2 cups heh? well if you ejaculated 2 cups, you best go to the doctor, chances are the valve that closes off the urinary tube so that you do not pee during sex-is at the very least WEAK! and a lot of the fluid was urin.

If it was all ejaculate, let me know how you did it, I squirt 3-5 tablespoons, and that is supposedly a lot.

2 cups?-get your snorkle out!
ummm i dont think thats normal and you should see a doctor
2 cups, you are definately dreaming, and why have you posted this here, are you lonely or something. You need to seek help.
Ejaculation shock? -